[Aikido] Correction

David Rabinowitz darabinowitz at vassar.edu
Sun Oct 10 19:02:07 EDT 2004

Hi again,
	So I was walking by the Aula earlier and saw that there aren't any
mats in there after all.  I had thought there were, sorry.  They have a
double-layer dance floor that might be equivalent to Japanese aikido
mats, but I don't think we'd enjoy falling on them.  I've already
e-mailed Sensei (Sean) and suggested that we might be able to use the
new MPR (where we usually practice) but I don't know whether it's in
use at that time or not.  Anyone know?  If we can't get the MPR in
Walker, I'll still be at the Aula.  If nothing else I guess we can work
on kezushi (I really have no idea how to spell it).  And if there are
people brave (or crazy) enough to take falls on the "padded" floor in
there, more power to you.  See you all soon.

Aaron