[Aikido] Lunches on Saturday

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Mon Oct 11 22:50:24 EDT 2004

Dear Charlie and Board Members,

   Are we providing lunches on Saturday?  Manny just wrote me.  He's
already got 8 people paid for and is expecting 5 more.  All were going to
get the lunch thing we mentioned on the registration form.

   Should we go through with it, or should I tell Manny to refund their
lunch money?

   Before deciding, it might be good to consider if we, ourselves, would
benefit from having lunches provided.  It would save us all a trip out to
eat, either at the Retreat or at AC/DC or off campus.  Please get back to
me on the pros and cons, or --if you already decided--on what you decided.

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn