[Aikido] wednesday study break, friday tune-up

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 13 01:01:27 EDT 2004

Hello all. Just a reminder that we are doing a study break at Noyes
tomorrow at 9:30. If I can get a couple of people to help me go get
mats that would be great. Meet me at Walker at 9:00. We don't need a
ton of people for the study break, maybe 5 or 6. Hopefully we can fit
three mats into my car.

For all those that want a tune-up for the tournament on saturday, we
will be having some informal practice time on friday at 7:30. We will
carry the mats down to walker and begin.

That's all for now.
-Charlie.