[Aikido] JAA dues

Aslak Berg asberg at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 3 16:21:53 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
The best thing about being a treasurer is that you get to make everybody
give you money. The current occasion is membership fees for the Japan Aikido
Association.  The money does not go to the club but to the national
association and as far as I know the fee is mandatory. It'd be great if
everybody could be nice and give me the money ($10) within the next week or
so. It's not a huge sum, so hopefully everybody can afford it even after
buying ridiculously expensive textbooks. If you're new to the club, don't
worry about this now; you can wait for a few weeks to see whether you like
aikido and want to continue with it.

Thanks,
Aslak