[Aikido] T-shirt sale Wednesday/Thursday

Geoffrey Wertime gewertime at vassar.edu
Tue Sep 7 01:55:28 EDT 2004

Hey guys! We've got a table reserved in order to sell our t-shirts on this
Wednesday the 8th. Our reservation is from 11-4, but I was told that we
should come half an hour or an hour early. I was also told that an event
may end up taking up all of the tables on Wednesday, so I reserved another
table for Thursday. Basically, we need to set up schedules for both days,
though we'll only need to use one of them. I have classes for a lot of
these times, so if you can help, please respond to me and I'll put you into
the schedule!

Wednesday:
10:30 (pick up table) - 11:00 - ?
11-12 - ?
12 - 1 - Geoff & ?
1 -2 - ?
2 - 3 - ?
3 - 4 - ?

Thursday
10:30 (pick up table) - 11 - ?
11-12 - ?
12 - 1 - Geoff & ?
1 -2 - ?
2 - 3 - ?
3 - 4 (put back tables) - ?

We need to have the schedule done soon, so please e-mail me by practice on
Tuesday. We need at least one person per slot, though 2 people would be
better. If you have to leave during the shift, that's fine as long as you
let me know.

Also, I'd like to remind you on our treasurer's behalf that we have JAA
dues due to Aslok - $10 each...

Geoff, your secretary du semestre (it's like du jour, only less frequent)