[Aikido] thanks and a reminder

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 10 01:06:53 EDT 2004

Hello all.
	First a quick reminder to our officers: 7:00. Retreat. Friday. Now on
to business.
	I am sure most of you know that we had a tee shirt sale today. I would
qualify it as a success. Thanks to all those that pitched in, as well
as to all those who got shirts. We sold ten or twelve shirts at ten
bucks a pop, and as the shirts were already paid for, thats over $100
for the club. For now this money will be going towards our tournament,
but in the future if we have this much success raising money I envision
paying all of our JAA dues this way, which will be nice.
	We had our first student run practice of the year tonight. Sean says
he will be swamped with research work this semester, and will not be
here next semester. Allan will be able to lead practice sometimes, but
you should expect more student run practices in the future. (maybe
Sundays this semester, and regularly next semester)
	By now most of you probably know that we will be holding a tournament
on October 16th (the first Saturday of October break). We are in the
process of contacting other clubs, and we expect a good turnout. I will
keep you all posted as that develops.
	Ten bonus points if you read all the way to the end.
-Charlie