[Aikido] Fork over your dough!!!

asberg at vassar.edu asberg at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 10 02:37:05 EDT 2004

Hi,
I know there has been a lot of confusion about this issue, but it turns
out that for now at least we have to pay our belt test fees ourselves.
That means that if you passed any belt tests last semester/over the summer
and didn't pay for it,  we need $10 for each. I know that's not what I've
told some of you before, and I'd like to apologize for that. Hopefully
we'll get the VSA to pay for this in the future, but for now at least we
have to do it ourselves. I would also like to remind you of the $10 annual
membership fee. All fees are payable to yours truly either as cash or
checks made out to Vassar College.

Thanks,
Aslak