[Aikido] IMPORTANT: Aikido roster

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 10 22:53:30 EDT 2004

For various administrative reasons, both for the VSA and for ourselves,
we are going to need a roster of club members.
If you feel that you are a member of the aikido club and you plan to
attend practices regularly this semester please respond to this e-mail
in the following way:

Your name as you want it to appear on the roster (first and last
please), your e-mail address (even though it will be in the from
field), and your class year (or if you are faculty or something else
just say so).

Please just respond to me and leave the subject as is, so that I can
recognize it. Please do not respond to the list; no need to fill up
everyone's in boxes. The accuracy of this list will depend on everyone
responding, so please take a moment and do so. (If you have only come
to a few practices and don't know if this is the thing for you, feel
free to hold off, we can always add you on in a month or two when you
know you will be a part of the club. Thanks everyone.
-Charlie