[Aikido] A note from your treasurer

Aslak Berg asberg at vassar.edu
Sun Sep 19 13:11:11 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
So by now almost everybody has paid their membership dues, which means
that we'll send the money to the JAA pretty soon. The few of you who still
haven't paid, please, please, do so by next weekend. I haven't been able
to go to practice lately because of a couple of stretched tendons I got
last Tuesday, but I think I'll be able to go this Tuesday. Otherwise, you
can always drop the money off in my mailbox #3703 or my room, Noyes 303.
If you really want to pay tonight, I'm sure you can just give the money to
a member of the exec board (Charlie, Little Geoff, Ellen or Indra) and
they can pass it on to me at our meeting on Monday.

Hopefully, I'll see you all on Tuesday!
Aslak