[Aikido] new club officers

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Tue Apr 12 01:12:31 EDT 2005

Hello all. The end of the year is almost upon us and it's time to start
thinking about new officers for next year. We will be holding elections
sometime in the next few weeks to elect a new president,
vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and web-master. I would like
everyone to consider running for one of these positions. Our meetings
this year have been quick and painless, and holding an officer position
would allow you to always have the inside scoop on tournaments, events,
etc. Thanks a lot.
-Charlie