[Aikido] Elections

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 27 23:05:09 EDT 2005

Hello all. It's the end of the semester and time for us to hold
elections for next year. Before we can do this we have to know who
we're voting for. We will do nominations via e-mail, so if you'd like
to nominate yourself or someone else for president, vp, secretary,
treasurer, or webmaster please e-mail me by this Sunday. I have already
heard from Louise who could be secretary first semester, and Geoff W.
who could be vp or secretary.

Voting this year will be a little different. We will be sending out
ballots in the mail. If you want to vote you'll have to e-mail me your
box number.

Lastly, we will be having belt tests soon. Eric, Jun, Tiffany, and
Aslak will all be testing on the 8th. We have not set a date for the
kyu rank tests but it will be sometime around then. E-mail me if you
have an important conflict that week. If you want to test you should
make every effort to attend practice regularly.

That's it for now...
-Charlie