[Aikido] Tournament pictures

gewertime at vassar.edu gewertime at vassar.edu
Thu Jan 6 16:47:18 EST 2005

Hey folks! I've uploaded some pictures of the tournament to my vspace for
Kerry Nettles as per Sean's request. However, I can't remember the names
of some of the competitors (or the last names of any of them, actually),
so I was hoping for some help. If you go to vspace.vassar.edu, search for
a directory, put in "gewertime," and you should find my files. In the
folder "VAC Tournament 04" are all of the pictures, and I've changed the
permissions so that anyone can change the names. If you see a picture with
a filename like "Aslak Berg vs competitor 1.JPG" and you know who the
other person is, please change it! I'll e-mail Kerry Nettles with the
location if the images. Thanks very much!

   - Geoff, now-former secretary