[Aikido] Spring Aikido

marco at vassar.edu marco at vassar.edu
Sat Jan 15 22:20:13 EST 2005

Hi All,

As most of you know, Sean is in Japan this semester so I'll be heading up
operations this Spring. Our normal Aikido schedule will begin Tuesday
evening. However, the gym is open normal hours tomorrow (Sunday). If any
of you are gung-ho, feel free to have an informal practice.

I don't expect a lot of new faces on Tuesday, but Thursday will probably
see some (don't forget to mention it in class if it's appropriate and/or
tell your friends and neighbors). Upper belts please try to show up on
Tuesday (esp. black and brown belts) since I want to touch base with you
about how we'll be running class. I'll need your help!

Best,

Alan