[Aikido] Fees

Aslak Berg asberg at vassar.edu
Tue Jan 18 17:34:26 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

Hope everybody had a good break. Now that you're back on campus, it's time
to celebrate by giving me, eh, I mean the aikido club, money. As you all
know there is a 10$ annual membership fee and a  10$ fee for each belt test.
The exec board in its infinite wisdom has decided to give everybody one free
belt test. So if you only took one last semester you don't have to pay for
it. You still have to pay the membership fee though. Of course, if you took
more than one, you have to pay for the rest.
You can pay cash or by check. Checks should be made payable to Vassar
College. You can either just bring the fee to practice and give it to me
(I'll be there tonight, hint hint) or you can send it to my mailbox #3703.
You can also drop it off in my room, Noyes 303.

Cheers,

Aslak