[Aikido] Tournament and Tableing

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Jan 24 23:14:19 EST 2005

Hi all.
Just a few things.

This wednesday, the 26th from 11-3 there will be a Winter Activities
Fair in the North Atrium (I guess that means Main). I have secured us
space, and now we need the folks to fill it. This will be a good
opportunity to get the word out, and also a good opportunity to sell
tee shirts. We plan to do both. Please let me know if you can come at
some point between 11-3, and I'll try to put a schedule together.

Pretty soon we are going to need an estimate of how many people we are
taking to the Arnold. More information on that will be coming shortly,
but you can count on spending about $100, mostly on tournament fees,
and a long drive. Many people went last year and enjoyed themselves. If
you are considering going for the first time, talk to people who went
last year for an idea of what it might be like. If you think you will
be going please e-mail me and let me know so we can start to have some
numbers.

Do you want to help drive the van to the arnold but need a space in the
defensive driving course? Do you have saturday free from 9-3? Have we
got an opportunity for you! Contact me for more info.

-Charlie