[Aikido] Arnold's

Alan C. Marco marco at vassar.edu
Thu Jan 27 13:37:11 EST 2005

Hi All,

We need to get a preliminary headcount for the Arnold's in Columbus, OH,
March 4-6. http://www.arnoldmartialarts.com/home.html The registration
deadline is 2/25, but we'll need to know well ahead of time to organize
rides and a place to stay.

Again, this is the first weekend of Spring Break, so the timing works out
wonderfully. We're trying to get vans/rides/places to stay organized, so
the primary cost will be the registration fee and meals.

If you are considering going, please email me back (and CC Charlie at
chhudson) to let me know your interest level. I'm especially interested in
whether "adults" will be attending, as this may make getting the vans easier.

Thanks,

Alan

Sean---I checked the www.tomiki.org site, and they don't have an detailed
info on the arnolds. Is there a separate registration form for them? Is
there info on the events somewhere that I overlooked?

Alan C. Marco, Assistant Professor

Department of Economics, Vassar College
124 Raymond Ave. #592, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
TEL: 845.437.7669
FAX: 845.437.7576
email: marco at vassar.edu

Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence
from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable
administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural
course of things.
         -- Adam Smith