[Aikido] tonight

marco at vassar.edu marco at vassar.edu
Thu Mar 3 11:19:09 EST 2005

Dear all,

Because of my conference this weekend, I won't be able to attend class
tonight. But, I wanted to encourage those of you who are attending the
Arnolds to have a nice light practice. Taisabaki (sp??) drills would be
good. Give each other tips. polish that kata.

And GOOD LUCK!

Aikido class will resume the Sunday before classes resume (the 21st I
think?). It's the first night the gym is open until 11pm.

For those of you whose classes got busy in the last couple weeks, now that
midterms are over it might be a good opportunity to come back to class,
and prep for those belt tests that we'll have at the end of the semester.
I will be trying to arrange with Sensei Varga to come up from NYC for the
testing, so that everyone can get promoted, including brown belts.

Have a great break everyone! See you in two weeks.

Alan