[Aikido] tournament photos and newsletter

Tiffany M. Doan tiffperu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 16:23:05 EST 2005

Hi Guys,
I posted some of the photos that I took at the tournament
on my website: http://www.biology.ccsu.edu/doan/aikido.htm.
 Check them out and let me know if there is a better place
to put them (like the Vassar Aikido Club website??).
Also, Kerry Nettles forwarded me the last JAA/USA
newsletter.  I never got this one so maybe you guys didn't
either.  She is going to send them to me each time they
come out.  Janine's cool article about the Vassar
tournament is in this issue.
Hope to see you Sunday!
Tiffany

Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.