[Aikido] club dues revisited

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Wed Nov 16 20:14:35 EST 2005

The officers have met, and we decided that we will use club funds to
pay the JAA dues of students, but not other club members. Of course
anyone who doesn't have the means to pay the fee is welcome to come and
talk to us and we can work something out. Otherwise, we will make an
announcement about collecting the $10 fee sometime in the next couple
of weeks. As we are a college club operating on a different calendar
than everyone else, we will be collecting this fee once per school year
(05-06) not once per calendar year, so we won't have to worry about
this stuff again next semester.

If you don't think you are on our club roster, and would like to be,
please let us know.

Here it is below.

Geoff Wertime
Sasha Brin