[Aikido] Practices this week...

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Wed Nov 23 14:23:00 EST 2005

Dear Everybody,

   First of all, Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone has the chance to
enjoy the holiday with friends and family.

   No aikido practice on Thursday, naturally.  And I'll be gone on
Saturday.  But the gym is open that afternoon, so feel free to come
practice by yourself or with anyone else who shows up  (if you want to
organize something and make sure others are coming, just use this mailing
list.)

   And we'll be back on regular practice schedule on Sunday night.

   Please keep in mind that I'd like to have belt tests in two or three
weeks, so please have good attendance these last few weeks of the semester
so that you can look sharp on your belt tests.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn