[Aikido] Important! Club inventory.

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Apr 3 21:43:26 EDT 2006

Hey everyone. We need to do an inventory of the aikido clubs belongings
for the VSA. A couple of years ago the Aikido club got money to buy
belts and bokken and jo, and we need to be able to account for it. Most
importantly,

If you are borrowing a sword or staff that belongs to the aikido club
please e-mail me and let me know! Many people, myself included, have
bought staffs and swords through Sean. If you are one of these people,
you are all set. If you are borrowing an Aikido club staff or sword,
great, that's what they're there for. But I need to know about it!!!
Thank you.

We also need to know were the belts are. If you have a club belt,
please e-mail me and let me know what color it is.

Sean, do you have a big box of belts somewhere?

Thanks everyone.

-Charlie