[Aikido] officers for next year

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Apr 10 21:40:29 EDT 2006

Hello everyone. We will soon begin the process of looking for next
year's club leaders. Being an officer is a great opportunity to
determine how the club is going to be run, and what kind of events we
plan for ourselves, other aikido clubs, the campus, and the general
public. I have been the president for the past two years, and I've
gotten a lot out of it. I really got to know Dave and Kerry Nettles,
who run the JAA/USA, which will hopefully be valuable if I try to start
a club after I leave school. It's not a lot of work (half an hour a
week!) and it'll look good on a resumé. So I encourage you all to
consider running for officer positions. More on this later,

-Charlie