[Aikido] saratoga MA fest lodgeing

ersnyder at vassar.edu ersnyder at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 13 23:05:20 EST 2006

to those attending the Saratoga Martial Arts Fest,
I have been able to arrange free lodgeing in saratoga. It will be in an
appartment that was recently vacated by the skidmore club sensei. There
are a few rooms that we can share with a few other visiting Martial
Artists. Unfortunately there will be no furnishings so we should plan on
bringing sleeping bags, mats, cots, etc.. If anyone would feel more
comfortable in a hotel feel free to make reservations (I will not be
offended). I hope that this cheaper option is ok with those attending (and
the VSA). Feel free to email me with any issues or concerns.
yours,
Eric