[Aikido] Bonus Directions to Wade's House in Ohio

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:14:58 EST 2006

Dear Everybody going to Ohio,

   It seems that Wade's farm has two houses--his own and that of his
parents.  Please read the following that Wade sent me to make sure you get
to the right one:

"For those getting here late, that is not a problem either, just tell them
to look for a white Aikido Sign at the road, and to come back to the Brown
House. The Stone house near the road is my parent's. I'm glad Tiffany can
make it. It will be good to see all of you again."

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn