[Aikido] movie break

japarziale at vassar.edu japarziale at vassar.edu
Tue Mar 7 17:39:04 EST 2006

I know miderms are demanding...all the more reason to chill out and watch
a fantastic martial arts video- no?

For all interested, I will be borrowing the Ong-Bak movies from our own
lovely highlighter-pink-haired one (aka Roo), and will be showing the
first Ong-Bak this wedesday March 8, starting at 10pm in the Strong House
MPR (if you enter streetside, just keep walking right).

I promise really comfy couches and a large entertainment system.  Bring
your friends, bring your roomates, and bring your own food

If anything goes wrong with the reserve for the MPR, we will promptly
relocate to someone's room/apartment as necessary.  We will prevail!

;) -janine