[Aikido] fundraiser

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:46:48 EST 2006

Hello all.
As per VSA requirements, we are going to be holding a few fundraisers,
perhaps before break. We're going to do it the easy way: at practice.

I will be bringing a small box of t-shirts to aikido tonight and
selling the shirts for $10 a piece. The shirts are black, reading
aikido on the front in kanji. On the back there is an image of someone
throwing somebody into a roll, with the words Vassar Aikido Club, and
aikido again in kanji. By my count there are 5 mediums and 4 larges
remaining. Bring money if you want one. Exact change would be nice.
I'll try to bring the box for several practices, or until they're gone.

Sean: would it be possible to bring the gi's to practice as well, so we
can have one stop aikido shopping? I think they're 45 or 50 bucks
apiece. They are the real solid judo gi's that most of the senior
students have. I've had mine for 3 1/2 years and it's still going
strong, so it's definitely a good investment.

Thats all for now,
-Charlie