[Aikido] Saratoga martial arts fest.

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Mar 29 23:44:17 EST 2006

To those going to the fest this weekend in Saratoga,
Please email me if you have sent in your application and when you would
prefer to leave so I can make sure you get a ride. Sasha has graciously
offered to drive people up at about 9pm on Friday so if you need to go up
late contact her as well. I will probably be going up at about 11am on
Friday and can carry all those who would like to leave early. We may have
another car going as well depending on numbers, Kate has offered to drive
after 5pm.
I still do not have specific directions to our lodging but I will get them
out as soon as I receive them.
As for what to bring; bedding (sleeping pads, bags, cots, blankets etc.)(I
have an extra sleeping bag if someone needs it), If you have a bokken or Bo
you may bring it, a clean dogi, and maybe food for breakfast or lunch if you
did not order it.
Email me with any questions or concerns,
Eric