[Aikido] new officers!

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed May 17 14:24:56 EDT 2006

Thanks to Charlie and all of the other officers for organizing elections and
managing all of the club business over the last year. I feel they did a
great job and deserve a lot of credit.
As for the new officers (Janine, Adin, and Colin), would it be possible for
you to email me with your end of the year plans (when you leave campus, when
you will be done with work, or preferred meeting times)? Hopefully, we can
organize one meeting before summer so that we can start thinking about next
year and all of the great things that we can and will be doing. If any of
the previous officers will be around it would be great if you could come to
this meeting as well so that we can have a smooth transition (email me what
times can work for you).
NOTE TO GENERAL MEMBERS- if anyone has any ideas or requests for things they
would like to see happen with the club next year, please email me so we can
start thinking about these things early.
Thanks again to the previous officers, and we can look forward to a great
upcoming year.
-Eric