[Aikido] Aikido: Please Answer Immediately.

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri May 19 12:45:12 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

   Gitte Wolput is coming on Sunday.  But I just found out that our regular
room is completely filled up Sunday afternoon and evening.  So we can't use
the MPR at the 4-6 p.m. time that I originally wanted.

   Which means that if we're going to have practice that afternoon at that
time, we are going to need to move mats.  I need a body count of everybody
who could meet at say 3:30 and move mats to say the fieldhouse.

   Please get back to me ASAP on this.  If we can't get enough people to
move mats, we may have to have Gitte teach at our regular 8 p.m. time on
Sunday, but that would get her back to the city super late, which I would
rather not do to her.

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,