[Aikido] Practice tonight

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Thu May 25 13:45:21 EDT 2006

I won't be able to make practice today, whatever time it is, nor will I
be able to make it if there is a Saturday practice. So, if I don't see
you guys around campus, I want to thank everyone in the club for
helping to make my four years of aikido a great and valuable
experience. I will definitely try to stop by practice in the future if
I'm in the area, but I'm afraid those times will be few and far
between, especially since I'll be in Japan next year. So thanks guys,
it's been a lot of fun. All the best,

-Charlie