[Aikido] Tonight plus summer practices...

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Thu May 25 14:49:36 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

   I just got reminded that I have to go to Fran's farewell dinner tonight
from 6-8 p.m.  So I can't go to practice tonight from 6-8 p.m.  Please do
however have practice without me.

   Also, please write me back about summer scheduling one last time.  Jun
can't make it during the evenings on Tuesdays but he can make it
Mondays.  So I'm thinking Mondays and Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. plus Sundays
from 2-5 p.m.  Would that work for everyone who'se going to be here this
summer?

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,