[Aikido] Tonight plus summer practices...

Marnen Laibow-Koser marnen at marnen.org
Thu May 25 16:58:34 EDT 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Sean Flynn wrote:

> Dear Everybody,
>
>   I just got reminded that I have to go to Fran's farewell dinner
> tonight from 6-8 p.m.  So I can't go to practice tonight from 6-8
> p.m.  Please do however have practice without me.
>
>   Also, please write me back about summer scheduling one last
> time.  Jun can't make it during the evenings on Tuesdays but he can
> make it Mondays.  So I'm thinking Mondays and Thursdays from 6-8
> p.m. plus Sundays from 2-5 p.m.  Would that work for everyone
> who'se going to be here this summer?

6:00 will be problematic for me just about any day since I work far
away, so there's probably not a lot I can do about that.  One weekday
isn't appreciably better or worse than another.  However, gym hours
being what they are, I know we can't really go later.

Sundays 2-5 are often workable.

I'm aware that I have a weird schedule. :)  Don't worry too much
about accommodating it.

> Yours,
>
> Sean
>

> Yours truly,
>
> Sean Flynn
> Assistant Professor of Economics
> Vassar College
> 124 Raymond Ave #424
> Poughkeepsie NY 12604-0424
> USA

Best,
--
|\  /|                 |  _ |/  | Marnen Laibow-Koser
Need Mac help?  Call me at      | marnen at marnen.org
+1 (888) 464-3646 ext. 0158454! | http://www.marnen.org