[Aikido] Aikido tests and party.

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Mon Nov 27 17:07:54 EST 2006

Hey,
I am sorry for not getting back to everyone about the Aikido Party and Belt
tests. It seems that we cannot push the Sunday practice back any earlier. I
propose that we have belt tests on Sunday during our normal practice time
and we can have the party on Monday or Tuesday night. I propose Monday so we
do not take time out of our normal practices. If anyone absolutely cannot
make Sunday belt tests I suspect we may be able to make them up on Tuesday.
I hope that this works for all, please email me if there you have objections
or alternate proposals.
Thanks,
Eric