[Aikido] Party and test info

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Nov 29 22:04:27 EST 2006

Hey,
So the party is solidly set for Monday the 11th of December, with belt tests
the evening before (Sunday 8-11pm). We are going to try to make this a pot
luck event so if you have a favorite dish, drink, or snack please feel free
to bring it along. The club and Flynn Sensei will likely have some basic
food, but we will be relying on you for some contributions. If anyone does
not have a kitchen but would like to cook, I will be home and willing to
host people at may house to cook beforehand and maybe even go shopping.
International foods are encouraged. If anyone has any Martial Arts movies
that they would like to see at the party, please bring them along. We will
vote on what to watch at the party. We are still deciding on the venue and
exact time but it will likely be a dorm MPR around 7pm. I hope everyone is
thinking about and training hard for their tests.
See you all soon,
Eric