[Aikido] Seminars this weekend

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 25 20:11:27 EDT 2007

Dear all,
As I am sure you all know this weekend we are hosting the seminar series and
dinner in the Aula. I am thrilled that so many of you are interested in
coming and helping out. We will be meeting at 800pm on Friday at walker to
move mats to Ely. Bring a vehicle if you have one. With enough people and
vehicles this should go quickly. We will then be meeting at 720am on
Saturday. I know this is early but registration starts at 800 and we need to
lay out mats, post parking signs, move tables, set up registration, and a
bunch of other things, so please be there. The seminars are going to go all
day with a lunch break at 1215 and dinner at 600pm. We can arrive later on
Sunday at 8:00am and seminars will run until 3:45pm. This event has amazing
instructors and is our largest fundraiser of the year. You won't want to
miss it.
-Eric