[Aikido] Fwd: Re: Aikido Demo at PMS

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Tue Feb 6 13:32:31 EST 2007

Dear Everybody,

   Rebecca Weinberg coordinates an afterschool program of extracurricular
activities at the Poughkeepsie  Middle School, an extension of VAST, the
Vassar After School Tutoring Program.  She is hoping that two Vassar
students would be willing to spend one hour per week for three weeks
introducing a group of middle schoolers to aikido.  It would be 4-5 p.m. on
three consecutive Tuesdays: Feb 20, Feb 27, and March 6.

   Is any one up for this?  It sounds like a lot of fun, and she would
provide transporation.

Cheers,

Sean

E-mail: flynn at vassar.edu