[Aikido] Vassar aikidokas

esruiz at vassar.edu esruiz at vassar.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:13:03 EDT 2007

   Dear Vassar Aikidoka,
   Hello everyone I just wanted to say thank you to all the Vassar Aikido
Club for letting me be there with you for those two semesters. I also
want to say that I learned a lot from everyone of you.
  I have been in Mexico for three weeks by now and I have been to two
aikido seminars already. I also have been working a lot teaching Spanish
as a Second Language for Local University.
   I would like to thank Sensei Sean Flynn. Sensei Sean, the true spirit
of aikido lives inside you, thanks for sharing your knowledge with me.
   Esau.
  PD. My email: chauruiz at hotmail.com