[Aikido] Help with Aikido Design...

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Jun 8 21:08:18 EDT 2007

Dear Everybody especially maybe Janine and Eric,

   The JAA/USA office just asked every club to submit an add for the
tournament pamphlet (for the big International Tournament that the USA is
hosting in August.)  It is a fund raiser.  That is, every club will pay to
have it's little logo or add put in.

   What I'm wondering is if we don't have the design for our awesome
t-shirts lying around someplace.  If so, could you please send it to me, so
that I can use if for this add that we're having to take out?

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn