[Aikido] Help with Aikido Design...

dijing at optonline.net dijing at optonline.net
Sat Jun 9 23:36:53 EDT 2007

Sean:

I have the first club t-shirt (black one).  Is this what you are talking about?  I can bring it next time I go to the practice, but I won't be in the practice next two tuesdays and next Sat due to the travel and time conflict.  So next time I can be in the practice is June 23.  Hopefully it won't be too late.

Thanks

Jun