[Aikido] Help with Aikido Design...

ersnyder at vassar.edu ersnyder at vassar.edu
Mon Jun 18 01:09:46 EDT 2007

Sean,
I do not have my computer with me over the summer, but I gave all of the
Aikido graphic files that I had to the current student leaders. I would
check with any of the leaders that are near their own computers. I know it
is still around as well as some of the early tshirt ideas. Sorry I could
not be of more help.
-Eric