[Aikido] Aikido practice Saturday

Tiffany M. Doan tiffperu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 22:13:23 EDT 2007

Dear Vassar Aikido,
Will anyone be there for practice Saturday 2-5?  Let me
know because I plan on being there (and don't want to have
to throw myself around like Saturday two weeks ago).
Also, Manny and Angel are serious about getting Sunday
randori practices going.  If we can't get space at Vassar
we will probably practice at Alex's dojo in White Plains.
We hope to go this Sunday (but it is not confirmed).  Let
me know if you want to join and I can get you times and
directions.
Cheers,
Tiffany

Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.