[Aikido] practice this coming weekend

Tiffany M. Doan tiffperu at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 20:07:16 EDT 2007

Dear Vassar Aikido Gang,
I am writing again to invite you all to go to White Plains
for practice on Sunday mornings.  Since there won't be
Saturday practice at Vassar this week because of Founder's
Day, this is a good time to try out our randori practice in
Alex's dojo.  It is about an hour south of Poughkeepsie.
We may be changing the practice time for this week so let
me know if you are interested and I will get back to you
with a time and directions.
Cheers,
Tiffany

Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.