[Aikido] elections, parties, and tests, oh my

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Fri May 4 01:36:24 EDT 2007

Dear Aikidoka,

First- Elections. Here is the ballot:

President: Jeff Stickle

Vice President: Anh Ngo or Leon Pinheiro

Treasurer: Jessica Neuner

Secretary: Natalia Doan or Ece Dogrucu

Please email your votes to loartfich at vassar.edu and place "Aikido Vote" in
the subject line. The email should be simple with just four lines stating
each position followed by the name of the person that you are voting for (in
the format above). Write-ins are allowed as well, but only Vassar students
who will be on campus next year. Only Vassar students should vote (sorry to
everyone else, but the constitution says so). We need a quorum to elect new
officers and it is really important that we do this soon, so please vote. It
should take less than a minute.

We will be holding Belt tests on Thursday the 17th at our regular practice
time (I have also heard rumors that there will be ice cream following the
tests).

We will be having a BBQ party on Monday the 14th, perhaps followed by some
Martial Arts movies.

If anyone has other ideas for end of the year activities please forward them
along.

Have a great final few days of classes,

Eric