[Aikido] Fwd: IMPORTANT Athletics Banquet

Jeffrey Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:45:16 EDT 2008

I hope everyone had a good Spring Break and is looking forward to practice starting again tonight. I've recently received an invitation for members of our club to attend the Athletics Banquet on May 7th. The cost is $17.60. If anyone would like to go, let me know by noon tomorrow, so I can let the people running it know.

Jeff