[Aikido] May at the Mojo

Jeffrey Stickle jestickle at vassar.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:23:10 EDT 2008

Hey club,

Coming up on the weekend of May 2-4 is May at the Mojo. This is the
weekend before the end of classes. For those that don't know what this
event is, Sensei Moe Stevens is holding a weekend get-together at his
dojo (The Mojo) in Columbus, Ohio, similar to what we held at Vassar
last fall. If people would like to go, the club will pay for the
expenses for travel and signup costs as well as whatever food we can.
We will be able to sleep on the mats of the dojo, so you'll want to
bring a sleeping bag of some sort. If you don't have one, don't worry
as we can probably find one for you. Email me back sometime this
weekend if you would like to go so we can start booking flights to Ohio.

Jeff