[Aikido] Nomination for next years board

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Thu Apr 9 20:58:27 EDT 2009

Hey everyone....AGAIN,
As the semester draws closer and closer to the end, the time for elections draw closer and closer. Of course, I want to give everyone enough time to THINK before they vote. I encourage everyone to run. It looks good on your resume; an opportunity to put your ideas into action; you learn new skills and sharpen old ones; you get to run the club.

If you have any question ask them here. You can also talk to the candidates anytime and ask them what their plans are. DO NOT VOTE YET. I am still deciding when to hold elections and I am still picking an outside party to count the votes.

Here are the nomination for Fall 2009-Spring 2010 (so far):
For President:
Jeff Stickles (Accepted nomination)
If you have any question for Jeff contact him at: jstick33 at gmail.com

For Treasurer:
Alan Kenney (Accepted nomination)

For Vice-President:
Leon Pinheiro (Pending)
Rebecca (pending)

For secretary:
Peter Grauman (pending)

If you would like to run for a position, let me know asap. If you are not sure whether you would want to run for a position, talk to me. If you are sure you do not want to run for a position, write a three page paper explaining why you cannot run.

Sincerely,
Leon.

P.S: Its time for new leaders to rise, and old ones to wither away into dust.