[Aikido] Re: moving mats

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Thu Apr 9 20:22:41 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

Two things.
1. Friday, April 10: Come to the GYM at 7:30 and help bring all the mats to the aula. We can also determine where we will put our signs and make signs.
2. Saturday April 11: Come to the AULA at 9:00AM so we can put up posters and move tables and chairs around and lay the mats down.
3. Our Seminar starts at 10:00. That should give everyone a good night sleep.

We have a slight complication. The Night Owls Concert is on Friday from 8:30 -10:00PM. They said they are opening up the aula at 7:00 and would appreciate it if we could move the mats before their show.

Can everyone come to the GYM around 7:30. We should try to get all the mats out of the GYM by 8:00 and all the mats in the aula by 8:30. We will not be able to lay down the mats on Friday. We will store the mats in the corridor leading to the rest room. This would keep our mats out of sight and won't disturb the Night Owls concert.

Fortunately, we have two hours free before the event to set everything up. So basically we just have to get all our stuff into the aula.

I have gotten all the registration forms printed out already. Most of the other things are taken care off. We just need help setting up.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Sincerely,
Leon.

LOCATION: The Aula, Ely Hall
ALTERNATE/RAIN LOCATION: The Aula, Ely Hall

HOURS RESERVED: 8:00 - 6:00
ACTUAL HOURS OF EVENT: 9:00-5:00

CONTACT PERSON: Leon Pinheiro
CELL PHONE: 347-221-9678