[Aikido] May at the Mojo

E. Moog emmoog at vassar.edu
Sun Apr 12 12:08:55 EDT 2009

Hi all!

Since the spring workshop has passed (and very successfully, too), it's time to start thinking ahead to our next event: May at the Mojo (and elections, but those aren't under my control).

May at the Mojo is an event hosted by Moe Stevens-sensei and his aikido group at his dojo in Ohio.  This year it's May 1-3 (in the spirit of full disclosure: that's the same weekend as Founder's Day).

May at the Mojo is a spectacular weekend.  Last year there was randori practice, freestyle kata invention, and other activities.  It's great fun and some of the best sensei and aikidoka in our style of aikido come, so you learn a lot and have fun doing it.

Getting from Vassar to the dojo in Ohio will be about ten hours, which is a long time, but I think worth it.

Anyone who's interested in going, please send me a note so I can start on driving arrangements!

Thanks,

Emily Moog

Vassar Aikido Club Treasurer 08-09