[Aikido] VANS

dijing at optonline.net dijing at optonline.net
Wed Aug 26 14:23:57 EDT 2009

Actually, Saturday will not  be mostly just black belt material and potentially
weapons training.  It will be a lot of black belt material for people taking black belt test next year, but it will also have a lot of other advance practices like randori, applications to the techniques, one against many, etc.

Jun