[Aikido] Saratoga Martial Arts festival

Leon Pinheiro lepinheiro at vassar.edu
Sat Jan 24 22:07:08 EST 2009

Hey again,
I know you probably did not read the last email entirely. Here is what you need to know now. We need a new secretary. If you are interested let me know asap.

Saratoga Martial Arts Festival(Saturday, February 28 and Sunday, March 1) :
I highly recommend going to this festival if you want to get vast exposure to different styles. It is a great learning experience. Here is a link to the website:http://www.saratogafestival.com/

If you do plan on going, contact Emily (emmoog at vassar.edu) by FEBURARY 8. We will probably be going for one day because it will be too tiring driving back and forth. However, if you want to go both days if possible, let Emily know.

Well that's it.

Leon.